Thursday 6 March 2008

Arriving on the South Island for the first time!!!!!

After lots of watching 'Little house on the prairie' (which I enjoyed heaps!!!) at the bible college in Henderson, I was quite sad to leave! Claire helped me out bundles on my last day, as I managed to get an infection and be very poorly! She took me to see a doc, get my prescription, and then helped me to rush and pack!!!! We ran into a little bit of traffic, thus arriving at Auckland Airport rather later than we needed to be there :S My cheap $99 flight turned into a 200 something one, and the difference had to be paid for!! Hopefully, my insurance can give me this back! ... Here's hoping! I said goodbye to Claire (who I will miss a lot and I think she knows that!!!) after having such a lovely time with her. It's really wonderful to make friends like her.

I waited in the airport, having a quick bite to eat, and then boarded the plane. It was the smallest I had ever been on in my life!!! 2 seats on each side of the rows, and about 13 rows altogether I think!!! What can I say about that though- if you know me well enough, you'll know that I always pray there will be turbulence anyway...it makes the flights more interesting for me! hehe.
The fight over was AMAZING!!!!!

The scenery just kept getting better and better..... my favourite things were combined .... (a nice biscuit, a lovely warm strong cup of coffee, some good magazine reading, my mp3 player with some good music, flying, a comfy window seat, and awesome scenery!!!!!!) What more could a girl want????!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!! Love Emily XXX